Saturday, November 17, 2007

At my mom's

Eldon and Joyce picked me up at the Sacramento airport. When we arrived in Auburn, Joyce unpacked a picnic lunch which we ate with Mom in her apartment.
Bingo 10 is a Wednesday night favorite of residents and guests alike. Here are two groups of players. Mom, Bill, Dorothy and I (my chair is empty!) are in the foreground. Jean, Mary, and friends are at the other end.
Mom and Bill. Bill and Dorothy join Mom on Wednesday evenings for a little bingo fun.
Jay calls the cards while Jeanne, Carter, and friends play the game.
Jay is an expert caller. He was a regular bridge partner of Mom's and Dad's.
Jean wins a round.
Mom was another winner. In fact, six of us at the table won.
Mom and me.
Here's Mom & Hien. Hien took me to the airport and I headed home on Saturday afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home